Quick recipe finder Zombie punch
This is a great Halloween cocktail recipe with an almost scary amount of booze – sipping required!
- 10 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 300ml/10½fl oz lemon juice
- 300ml/10½fl oz white rum
- 300ml/10½fl oz gold rum
- 300ml/10½fl oz demerara rum (preferably 151 proof)
- 300ml/10½fl oz pineapple juice
- 300ml/10½fl oz lime juice
- 300ml/10½fl oz passion fruit syrup
- 8-10 dashes bitters
- 1 pineapple
- 1 large pumpkin, top removed and flesh and seeds carved out and discarded, optional
- 1 lemon, cut into eight pieces
- 1 lime, cut into eight pieces
Place the brown sugar and the lemon juice into a jug and stir to dissolve.
Place the lemon mixture and all the other ingredients into a large bowl and stir well.
Either serve the punch in the bowl or pour into the hollowed-out pumpkin. Add the lemon and lime pieces and serve.
Baked Cuban chicken and rice