Quick recipe finder Zesty chilli tiger prawns
A quick and tasty prawn stir-fry recipe.
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil or vegetable oil
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 200g/7oz raw tiger prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 lime, juice only
- 75g/3oz French beans, topped and tailed, chopped into 1cm/½in pieces
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
Heat a wok until smoking and add the groundnut oil, then add the garlic and chilli and stir fry for a few seconds. Add the prawns, rice wine and lime juice and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the prawns start to turn pink.
Add the French beans and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes, or until the prawns are cooked through. Season, to taste, with the salt and chilli flakes.
Pile the chilli prawns onto a serving plate and serve immediately.
Linguine with prawns and mussels
Speedy miso noodles with soft boiled egg
This recipe is from…
Chinese Food Made Easy
5. Spicy Sichuan
Recipes from this episode