Quick recipe finder Butterscotch oranges
- 25g/1oz unsalted butter
- 1 orange, peeled, sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ orange, juice only
- 100ml/3½fl oz double cream
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
Heat the butter in a frying pan, add the orange slices and fry for two minutes.
Add the honey and fry for a further minute on each side. Remove the oranges from the pan and place on a serving plate.
Add the orange juice to the frying pan, along with the double cream. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
Pour the sauce over the oranges and serve garnished with mint leaves.
This recipe is from…
Ready Steady Cook
Recipes from this episode
- Caramelised red onion and Stilton crostini
- Crêpes with raspberries and cream
- Honey-roasted fig and red onion crostini
- Lemon and orange tuna slices
- Olive tapenade bruschetta with wild rocket salad
- Seared tuna with sautéed sweet potatoes and charred spring onions
- Soft polenta with mushroom ragoût
- Sweet potato and olive soup
- Tuna, tomato and olive stew
- Walnut and Stilton crostini
- Warm spinach and goats’ cheese salad with raspberry vinaigrette
- Warm watercress salad with honey-roasted figs, Stilton and walnuts