Quick recipe finder Bloody Mary shots
For the shots
- 150ml/¼ pint vodka, chilled
- 250ml/9fl oz thin tomato juice, chilled
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 tsp freshly grated horseradish
- 1 tsp celery salt
- a good shake of Tabasco
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced and very finely julienned
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 10 shot glasses, chilled
Mix all the ingredients for the shots together. Keep refrigerated in a jug until ready to serve.
To serve, place the glasses on a plate or tray pour some bloody mary mix into each one. Finish with a little cucumber and a pinch of black pepper.