Quick recipe finder Christmas cocktail
Get the party started with this zesty and zingy festive drink.
- 50ml/2fl oz good-quality bourbon whiskey
- 1 tbsp cherry juice
- 1 tsp cherry brandy
- 1 tbsp orange liqueur
- 35ml/1¼fl oz pink grapefruit juice
- dash of grapefruit bitters (10 drops)
- dash of Peychauds bitters (10 drops)
- ice, to serve
- grenadine, for frosting
- caster sugar, for frosting
- 1 red chilli, preferably bird’s eye
- ribbon of grapefruit zest
To frost the rim of the cocktail glass, pour a little grenadine into a shallow bowl and put a little sugar on a plate. Dip the rim of the glass in the grenadine and then coat with the sugar.
Put all the cocktail ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake.
Put ice in the glass and pour over the cocktail.
Decorate with the chilli and grapefruit.
Spiced soy roast chicken