Quick recipe finder Chargrilled bananas with chilli butterscotch sauce
For the chargrilled bananas
For the chilli butterscotch sauce
- 55g/2oz butter
- 4 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp chopped red chilli
- 125ml/4fl oz double cream
- pinch salt
For the bananas, heat a griddle pan, brush the bananas with the melted butter and griddle for 1-2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
For the chilli butterscotch sauce, heat the butter in a saucepan, add the brown sugar and chilli and stir until well combined and melted. Pour in the cream and salt and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth and thickened.
To serve, place the griddled bananas onto a serving plate and pour over the butterscotch sauce.
This recipe is from…
Ready Steady Cook
Recipes from this episode
- Cream of broccoli soup
- Blue cheese burger with sautéed mushrooms
- Grilled sausages with onion sauce
- Sliced steak with Italian-style roast potatoes and spicy kale
- Spicy sausage and spinach rice
- Steak tartare with garlic bruschetta
- Stuffed mushrooms with cheese and honey with spicy kale
- Sweet and sour chicken thighs
- Tomato and spinach soup