Quick recipe finder Ceviche of sea bass with lime and mango salsa
For the ceviche
- 150g/5½oz very fresh sea bass fillet, skin removed, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zest and juice only
- olive oil, for drizzling
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the lime and mango salsa
- ½ mango, skin and stone removed, chopped
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the ceviche, place the thinly sliced sea bass onto a serving plate and sprinkle over the lime zest, then drizzle over the lime juice, olive oil, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover and leave to marinate for ten minutes (no longer) in the fridge.
For the lime and mango salsa, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and then transfer to a small serving dish.
To serve, transfer the marinated sea bass onto a serving plate and serve with the salsa.