Quick recipe finder Carpaccio of salmon with a soy dressing and sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ lime, juice only
- 85g/3oz salmon fillet, skin removed, thinly sliced
Combine the sesame oil, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl to make a soy dressing.
Arrange the thinly sliced salmon onto a plate and pour over the soy dressing.
Set the salmon aside to marinate in the dressing for 5-10 minutes.
To serve, garnish the salmon with the coriander leaves and sesame seeds.
Broccoli and salmon bake
This recipe is from…
Ready Steady Cook
Recipes from this episode
- Tomato filled with salmon and pine nuts, with a pistou dressing
- Baked scallops with sunblush tomatoes and chilli
- Broccoli and potato soup with creamy pistou
- Chargrilled asparagus with sunblush tomatoes
- Pine nut-crusted salmon with creamy mash, broccoli florets and a soft poached egg
- Spaghetti arrabiata with seared scallops
- Spinach and garlic soup with crisp croûtons and cream