Quick recipe finder Caramelised mango wedges
Sprinkle the icing sugar onto a plate and dredge the cut sides of the mango in the sugar until coated.
Using a chefs’ blow torch, heat the sugar-coated mango wedges until golden-brown and caramelised . (Alternatively, preheat the grill to its highest setting and heat the mango wedges for 2-3 minutes, or until golden-brown.) Serve immediately.
Festive fruit salad with brandy snap
This recipe is from…
Ready Steady Cook
Recipes from this episode
- Almond crusted lemon sole
- Chilli spinach soup
- Aromatic sweet potato crème brûlée
- Lemon sole with almond butter sauce
- Poppadum-crusted chicken breast with turmeric rice
- Sautéed chicken breast with chilli, tomato and herb stew
- Spicy kale with tomato and onion
- Spicy mustard crusted lamb chops with garlicky kale
- Spinach and poppadum millefeuille