Quick recipe finder Cannellini bean dip
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 250g/9oz tinned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- toasted ciabatta, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan; add the garlic and rosemary and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Pour into a food processor and add the beans, salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, sesame oil, Tabasco sauce and vinegar. Blend together to form a smooth paste, adding extra olive oil, if necessary.
Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and serve the toasted breads alongside.