Quick recipe finder Bruschetta of roasted pepper and Dolcelatte
- 1 slice ciabatta
- dash olive oil
- 1 roasted red pepper from a jar, drained, sliced
- 55g/2oz Dolcelatte cheese, crumbled
Preheat the grill to medium.
Drizzle a slice of ciabatta with olive oil and then griddle for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Warm the sliced roasted red peppers in a small pan and then spoon onto the griddled bread. Place the crumbled Dolcelatte cheese on top of the peppers and place under the grill for 1-2 minutes or until bubbling.
Slide onto a plate and serve.
This recipe is from…
Ready Steady Cook
Recipes from this episode
- Tomato, spinach and fish curry
- Thai-spiced whiting with tomato chutney
- Crisp poppadoms with tomato chutney and sautéed spinach
- Duck and sweetcorn broth
- Filo baked salmon with peas, cream and mustard
- Honey-glazed duck served with coriander and mango couscous
- Lime and coriander rice
- Mini pea and Dolcelatte flan with pea purée
- Roasted asparagus and garlic with herbs and balsamic vinegar
- Roast pepper and caper soup
- Rosette of salmon with sauce vierge