Quick recipe finder Broad bean dip
- 300g/10½oz broad beans
- 150g/6oz cream
- salt and fresh groud pepper
- pinch sugar
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 150ml/¼ pint extra virgin olive oil
- spring onions, to garnish
- chilli powder, to garnish
- ground cumin, to garnish
Use a vegetable mouli to mash the broad beans – this will mash the bean flesh but leave the skins behind.
Add some cream, salt, pepper and a hint of sugar.
Add the garlic, oregano, cumin, olive oil and pepper to the broad bean purée.
Garnish with spring onions, chilli powder, ground cumin and olive oil.