Quick recipe finder Breakfast smoothie
- 4 very ripe peaches or nectarines, sliced and stoned
- 50g/2oz frozen blueberries
- 50g/2oz strawberries
- 4 baby bananas or 1 large banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 6 tbsp live organic Greek yoghurt
- 6 Brazil nuts
- 1 tsp guarana powder (optional)
- maple syrup to taste
Place the peaches or nectarines into a juicer and extract the juice. Pour the juice into a blender with the remaining ingredients except the maple syrup and blend.
Taste the smoothie for sweetness, adding a little maple syrup if necessary.
Serve immediately in tall glasses.