Quick recipe finder Bean salad
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 85g/3oz fine green beans, trimmed
- 100ml/3½fl oz double cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped flatleaf parsley, to garnish
Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 5-7 minutes, until translucent. Add the beans and continue to cook for five minutes or until the beans are cooked, but still firm.
Add the cream, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and continue to cook until the cream is heated through and has reduced slightly, about 3-4 minutes.
Serve as a side dish garnished with chopped parsley.
This recipe is from…
Ready Steady Cook
Recipes from this episode