Quick recipe finder Banana split
A cheeky childhood dessert of fruit and ice cream served with a dark chocolate and crunchy biscuit topping.
- 1 banana, peeled and cut in half lengthways
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 handful strawberries, hulls removed
- 25g/1oz dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 digestive biscuit, crushed
Place the banana into an oblong serving bowl and place the two scoops of ice cream on top. Scatter over the raspberries and strawberries.
Mix the melted chocolate together with the milk until well combined, then stir in the crushed biscuit. Spoon the mixture over the banana.
Decorate the banana split with the grated chocolate, dust with the icing sugar and cocoa powder and top with a sprig of mint.