Quick recipe finder Baked scallops with sunblush tomatoes and chilli
- 2 scallops, cleaned
- 2 scallop shells, cleaned
- 3 sunblush tomatoes, chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, chopped
- ½ lime, juice only
- ½ red chilli, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
Return the scallop meat to the cleaned shells and scatter over the remaining ingredients.
Place the scallop shells onto a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the scallops are cooked through. (NB: The scallops are cooked through when the flesh is opaque.) Serve immediately.
This recipe is from…
Ready Steady Cook
Recipes from this episode
- Tomato filled with salmon and pine nuts, with a pistou dressing
- Broccoli and potato soup with creamy pistou
- Carpaccio of salmon with a soy dressing and sesame seeds
- Chargrilled asparagus with sunblush tomatoes
- Pine nut-crusted salmon with creamy mash, broccoli florets and a soft poached egg
- Spaghetti arrabiata with seared scallops
- Spinach and garlic soup with crisp croûtons and cream