Quick recipe finder Bacon and mushroom salad
- 1 field mushroom, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1 slice bacon, fried and sliced
- 85g/3oz Stilton, crumbled
- 2 handfuls fresh flatleaf parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced and fried
- 1 slice bread, cut into a thick round
In a bowl mix together the mushrooms, red onion, orange zest, bacon, Stilton, parsley, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Heat a griddle pan and griddle the bread for two minutes on each side.
Serve the salad on top of the grilled bread, topped with the garlic.
Salt pork belly with split pea purée and sauerkraut