Quick recipe finder Asparagus, pea, feta and mint salad
Fresh spring flavours combine in this tasty side salad that deserves to be eaten outside in the sunshine.
Each serving provides 200kcal, 14g protein, 7.5g carbohydrate (of which 3.5g sugars), 11.5g fat (of which 7g saturates), 5g fibre and 1.3g salt.
By Freddy Bird
- 3 handfuls freshly podded peas
- 1 bunch skinny asparagus, blanched
- 100g/3½ oz feta cheese
- handful chopped mint leaves
- lemon juice, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- black onion seeds, to taste
Mix together all the ingredients apart from the black onion seeds.
Taste to check the seasoning and add salt and pepper as required. Sprinkle the onion seeds over the top.
Pancakes with Parma ham and asparagus
Asparagus in prosciutto with beurre blanc