Quick recipe finder Apricot and raspberry filo tart
- 55g/2oz butter
- 55g/2oz walnuts, shells removed
- 3 tinned apricot halves, chopped
- 55g/2oz raspberries
- ½ orange, zest and juice
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
Melt the butter in a small ovenproof frying pan, pour out half and reserve in a small bowl.
Add the walnuts, chopped apricots, raspberries and orange zest and juice to the pan with the butter and fry until the sauce is bubbling, about 3-4 minutes.
Scrunch up a sheet of filo pastry and arrange it to fit over the pan. Brush with some of the reserved melted butter. Repeat with the other two sheets to form a lid for the tart.
Sprinkle the top with the sugar and bake in the preheated oven for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
This recipe is from…
Ready Steady Cook
Recipes from this episode
- Asian-style tofu stir-fry
- Marinated courgette, lemon, gorgonzola and sesame salad
- Apricot and Madeira cheesecake
- Spiced orange chargrilled tofu with roasted vegetables, rice timbale and citrus dressing
- Spinach salad with cashew nut dressing and cheesy crispy croutes
- Spinach soup with Gruyère croûtons