Quick recipe finder Anchoïade dip
- 60g/2½oz anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- handful parsley, finely chopped
- 150ml/5fl oz extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
To make the anchoiade, put all the ingredients except the olive oil and black pepper in a processor, and switch on. Pour the oil into the blender in a steady stream, until it forms a thick sauce.
Pour into a pan and heat through. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
Aubergine and walnut caviar