Quick recipe finder Artichoke pasta
A delightfully simple recipe, ideal for a weeknight supper. Use fresh herbs to get the best flavours and complement the artichokes.
Each serving provides 444kcal, 14g protein, 81g carbohydrates (of which 3g sugars), 5g fat (of which 0.6g saturates), 7.5g fibre and 0.5g salt.
- 110g/4oz artichokes, marinated in oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped thyme, leaves only
- 450g/1lb linguine pasta, cooked
- ½ lemon, juice only
- parmesan shavings, to serve (or similar vegetarian hard cheese)
Pour the artichokes, with their oil into a pan and mash them down with a fork.
Add the garlic, parsley and thyme and heat through for a couple of minutes and then pour over the warm pasta.
Add the lemon juice and toss thoroughly.
Serve in bowls topped with shavings of parmesan cheese.
Find a recipe on Quick & Easy Vegetarian Search ‘s recipes
Spicy chorizo penne pasta